Thursday, February 14, 2013

All the handsome faces...

I'm pretty confident that there is something wrong about putting peoples photos on the internet without their consent... but... well, nearly all of the below photos were taken on request from the subject so it ain't all my fault.
This kid is from a fishing community called Barliu in Lautem, Suco Euquisi.
I started to try to write something for these photos but none of the words that i started coming out with came any where near to explaining the situation or friendship that came from them. 

Either way, this post is for Leanne Waterhouse. She likes faces and photos.

This is a little sister of my friend Rudolfo. I've never seen her be anything other than what you see in this photo. 
This is the father of a good friend Rudolfo X. Correia from Aldiea Sesal in Baucau.










Octavio is now in Oxford, England. I tried to warn him that it would be a little cold. 
 
This is Ijinio, Mama Koro. 
Just some faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment